National Account Executive
Job location: Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO
The National Account Executive performs a variety of tasks in support of the efforts of company activities by making calls on assigned and targeted accounts to help generate sales for company products. Specific vertical markets include: financial services, technology or health care. Develop long-term client and partner relationships. Work closely with Fortune 500 clients, Vice-President or higher, within specific market segment, evaluate product needs; and, coordinate account problem resolution. Negotiate customer contracts. Review competitive activity. Performs any and all additional duties as required by company. The successful candidate will ideally be degreed with 3-4 years experience selling into Fortune 500 accounts with strong account and relationship management skills. A proven track record in selling professional services (versus selling a product), with a minimum of $1 million quota. The self-starter will have the ability to develop strong relationships with senior executives within targeted accounts; and, work well independently.
Inside Sales - Financial
Job location: Atlanta, GA; Macon, GA; Albany, GA; Augusta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Greenville, SC; Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC
Hours: Mon - Fri - 9:00AM to 7:00PM - Hours Vary - 40 Hour Week - Saturday by appointment
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for personal sales goal attainment through internal and external marketing of loan products. Assist Branch Manager with loan documentation, disbursement of proceeds, opening and closing office, posting counter payments and making deposits as necessary. As part of our clients Sales Team, you will market our contemporary financial and insurance products to new and existing customers. Successful candidates will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: independence and self-motivation: strong competitive sales drive and a commitment to excel. Sales Management opportunities are also available based on successful performance and completion of our management training. Our compensation package includes* $23,000 to $100,000 Salary/Incentive-Bonus* Progressive Sales Training Program* Medical/Dental Insurance* 100% Tuition Reimbursement* 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Previous sales experience desirable. Bachelor or equivalent experience preferred. Must have excellent communication skills and proven sales ability.
Inside Sales - Industrial
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
As an inside sales representative for a major industrial/chemical company, you will be responsible for developing and managing a territory. The individual should be aggressive and money motivated, and one that can cold call as well as develop long term relationships. The telesales that you conduct will be to big businesses, government institutions, hospitals, and school systems. The requirements are a stable work history, excellent and clear phone voice, and no more than 1-2 years of sales experience. The job offers a base salary plus commission. 401K. Health. Dental. Profit sharing for retirement. Sales contests conducted regularly.
Field Marketing Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
The FMM will help the franchise build and implement annual marketing plans, train and support daily operations within the retail store, assist in financial planning and management, and work to maintain corporate standards and brand consistency. The FMM also serves as a presenter at various Networking Meetings, Region Meetings, and training sessions. The FMM is also responsible for various project works as assigned by their Region Manager. The travel time for this position is 40%. The skills required are excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong self-confidence. Superior problem solving skills. Maturity. Ability to multi-task and take on numerous accountabilities. Ability to work autonomously and independently. Willingness to travel. Salary based on experience. Bonus plan. 401K. Health. Dental.
Outside Sales Representative
Location: Positions are often available in our clients sales offices throughout the country
Responsibilities include selling payroll services or human resource programs, including 401(k) recordkeeping. Ideal candidates must have documented sales success, professional appearance, along with excellent communication skills. We offer a base salary, commission, liberal benefits package, and the opportunity for advancement.
AAS in business or related field with 2-4 years relevant sales/marketing experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Telecommunications/Technology Account Representative
Locations: Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO
Account Executive are required to actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling our clients services to their denied user base of small/medium size businesses. Account Executives are required to maintain high levels of professionalism as representatives of our clients to the business community during all phases of customer contact from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management. Account Executives will be required to prospect for new business through cold and warm lead generation. Account Executives must present professional solutions to customer's specific telecommunications needs utilizing our clientıs products and services. Additionally, Account Executives will be required to participate in sales and technology training.
- Cold calling to perspective customers 8-10 appointments per week
- Setting appointments to meet with perspective customers
- Learn basic telephony
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prepare cost comparisons and bill analysis
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations to customers
- Prepare profitability worksheets and obtain appropriate approvals
- Target small to medium sized companies
- BA Degree and/or three years outside sales experience and telephony background.
- Excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade or influence individuals using oral communications skills.
- Must be capable of balancing between fulfilling customers needs and meeting company expectations and goals.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs; Excel and Word are a must.
Regional Sales Director
Location: Washington DC; Atlanta, GA
The Regional Sales Director will build and lead the regional sales team responsible for establishing customer relationships, ensure product validation with network service providers and drive the company's revenues.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in selling complex solutions to service providers. Prior experience with revenue generating hardware products is highly desirable. The Regional Director will be expected to position at high levels within the target customer base and should have existing relationships with major service providers. Previous experience should include hiring and managing sales teams. The ability to represent the product in a technical sales process to operations and marketing groups with the service provider customer base is essential.
The company has received over 75 million in two rounds. Major investors include: Ventures, Apex Investments, Bay Partners, Brinson Partners, First Chicago Investment Corporation, Goldman Sachs, Pilot House Associates, Rosewood Capital and Texas Pacific Group
National Account Manager
Opportunities are available for seasoned networking sales professionals with experience in selling to large, multi-national service provider customers. The National Account Manager will be responsible for selling our client's Networks equipment to a named strategic account globally. Commission and total compensation, including equity, will be commensurate with experience and background.
The National Accounts Manager must show a strong track record of achieving quota. Experience establishing relationships and account knowledge of a large carrier or ISP is required. The individual must show experience selling data internetworking equipment for deployment in the service provider's core network infrastructure. Additionally, the individual must be able to demonstrate business knowledge of large service providers' operations and how they justify infrastructure investments. Strong Technical knowledge of IP, VPNs, CMTS, DSL, QOS, Security and ATM is necessary. The individual must have 5 years of direct experience selling high-end networking or telecommunications equipment to service providers. Excellent verbal and written skills, coupled with the ability to communicate with all levels of management are a must. The ability to work independently in a remote office (i.e. a motivated, self-starter) also is essential.
Sales Professionals - Managed Hosting Solutions
Experienced Internet sales professionals are needed to fill strategic positions in a start-up business unit. The right candidate will have existing contacts in the web hosting, e-commerce and content world, develop new sales channels and referral relationships, and promote the companies Managed Hosting Solutions in their given geographic territories.
The candidate must be able to develop and manage a sales funnel and navigate complicated sales cycles to closure.
Positions open in New York City, McLean VA, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham NC, and Ft. Lauderdale
- 3-4 years outside sales experience, preferably in the web hosting space or Internet hardware/software.
- Must be an experienced networker and have the ability to develop channels and drive business through those channels.
- College degree.
- Computer literate and have basic competency in Microsoft Office applications.
Location: Atlanta, GA, New York, New Jersey, Boston, Mass.
Scope of Position:
- Prospect, develop and generate new sales within region
- Sell e-business Managed Services to Fortune 2000, Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies
- Assist customers in definition of requirements, selection of services, implementation and integration of these new services into the rest of the enterprise
- Responsible for achievement of sales quotas and revenue/profit objectives
- Formulate and conduct sales proposals to existing and prospective customers
- Develop, manage and protect assigned accounts and prospects
- Provide continuing quality service to the customer and resolve issues
- Maintain complete and accurate client records
- Communicate forecasts and territory dynamics on a regular basis to the Regional General Manager Personal Qualities
- Minimum 5-10 years over-achievement in a new business sales environment targeting high tech firms. Localization experiences a plus.
- Ability to build and develop long-term client relationships in targeted industries
- Ability to identify and create new sales opportunities
- Understand complex sales solutions
- Proven successful experience in consultative and solution selling, communication and negotiation skills with top-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to sell multi-million dollar projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage long sales cycles
- Proven abilities in cold-calling, qualifying, strategic planning, and solution selling
- The position requires communication skills in English
- Written and verbal.
Global Account Manager (2 positions)
LOCATION: Northeast and Southeast REPORTS TO: VP, Carrier Sales
Our client provides infrastructure software and services to Service Providers that allow them to offer online storage applications and services. Our platform also allows a secure online document distribution system for subscribers to share and collaborate information. This services acts as an intranet/extranet along with anywhere, anytime and any device access capabilities. Their solutions are specifically designed to be bundled with Internet access services from large-scale Telco Carriers and Internet Service Providers for their subscribers. Their software also allows Service Providers to use online marketing to acquire, retain, and increase revenue from customers more effectively.
Our client is a privately held company headquartered in Santa Monica, California, is a leading provider of infrastructure software and services that enable intelligent information access and management. Investors include Wit SoundView Ventures, Goldman Sachs Group, eCompanies-Evercore Venture Management (E2VM), Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown, Randall Kaplan's JUMP Investors, David Bohnett's Baroda Ventures and J. & W. Seligman & Co. Inc. The company has also secured investments from brand name strategic partners including, VERITAS Software, EMC Corporation, VeriSign, Inc., CNET Networks, Inc. and America Online, Inc. (AOL).
Job Responsibilities and Experience:
The Global Account Manager will be primarily responsible for selling the companies product to Tier 1 Service Providers (i.e., ILECs, IXCs, ISPs, Cable and Wireless companies including AT&T, Sprint, Worldcom, Verizon, SBC, etc.). Experience selling a concept/service to marketing organizations at executive levels within these carriers is essential. Need strong presentation and strategic selling skills. The Global Account Manager will be responsible for developing new accounts (roughly $1M on an annualized basis), and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of results. Position will likely evolve to manage an account team with more account planning activities as sales and relationships are developed.
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree and possess between eight and ten years of experience in a sales role. The Global Account Manager will be a self-starter with the ability to develop strong relationships with senior executives within targeted accounts. S/he will be based out of a virtual office, and must have experience operating successfully in such an environment. Estimated travel is 50%.
VP of Sales and Marketing
LOCATION: Denver, CO (some flexibility)
This is an executive level position requiring in-depth industry and product knowledge, as well as ability to direct the overall sales and marketing effort for the Company. Incumbent will successfully achieve revenue targets while maintaining quality standards and controlling expenses.
- Identify, develop and implement short and long-term strategic and tactical plans that support corporate growth plan.
- Overall responsibility for leading and directing a national sales and marketing staff (i.e. hiring, training, accountability, performance, compensation, etc.)
- Overall fiscal and budgetary responsibility for assigned business unit.
- Responsible for setting vision and direction of software and technology solutions. Evaluate and establish marketing opportunities for the company's products and services. Coordinate efforts with product development to ensure company's builds and offers products and services that meet or exceed market demands.
- Responsible for identify and pursing expanded marketplace presence throughout the United States.
- Research industry trends related to software development and identify new product offerings.
- Seven or more years of proven industry experience including experience in high level sales and marketing in the telecommunications industry.
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Ability to write and execute business plans.
- Ability to develop staff.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to utilize creative skills effectively.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer experience in a rapid-growth company.
Service Sales Engineer
One of the fastest-growing companies in America, has nationwide opportunities for Service Sales Representatives. We're looking for enthusiastic men and women dedicated to excellent customer service.
Service Sales Representatives are the primary link between our customers and operations. In their challenging and rewarding daily contact with our customers, they deliver the products, services, and enthusiasm for which we are recognized.
Characteristics that make our Service Sales Representative successful include:
- Clean Cut
- Excellent Customer Skills
- Stable Work History
- Good Driving Record
- Attention to Detail
- Previous Sales Experience is a plus
Chiverton, Marcus & Associates, Inc.